Credit Risk Programme Manager
Our Client develops models for capital (Basel), impairment (IAS39/37, IFRS9), and stress testing (CCAR, PRA, EBA). Model outputs are utilised across a range of risk metrics, including RWA, pricing, economic capital, and for credit sanctioning.
- Scoping, planning, delivery and embedding of wholesale credit risk analytical models.
- Management of a team of credit risk project managers and credit risk BA’s to manage the delivery plans.
- Delivery of regulatory compliance for Risk Management.
- Delivery of key business sponsored ROI initiatives.
What you’ll need to succeed:
As well as all the relevant qualifications you would need all the following attributes to be considered for the role;
- Ability to build portfolios of projects that in totality are logically structured to deliver major transformation.
- Demonstrable experience in building sustained relationships with senior global risk leadership teams.
- A proven track record in leading large global teams delivering large and complex end-to-end business and IT enabled transformation.
- Recent experience in delivering model risk, risk control, risk data remediation, or risk regulatory programmes relevant to Credit Risk in an Investment Banking environment.
What you’ll get in return:
As it currently stands this is a contract role with a minimum period of 6 months, which could be rolling for the right candidate. The current salary is approx. £1000 per day.
What you need to do now:
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.